Parsippany-Troy Hills Schools and Tri-State LED Improve Light Quality for Students
Parsippany-Troy Hills school district chooses Tri-State LED solutions to reduce operating expenses for its educational facilities.
What you'll learn:
- Over $400,000 saved annually.
- The payback period for the retrofit investment was only 3 years.
- Efficiency for the retrofit areas was improved by 60%.
- A wide range of product benefits include operational efficiencies, increased safety, and improved sustainability.
- Our convenient and durable direct wire solutions deliver superior light output to create high quality learning environments for students and faculty.
“The installation of Revolution Lighting Technologies’ LED lighting solutions will provide tremendous benefit to the school district, improving efficiency to reduce operating costs, while ensuring high quality learning environments for our students and teachers.”
Assistant Superintendent for Business/Chief Finance
and Operations Officer/Board Secretary, Parsippany-Troy Hills School District
Join Our list to get updated when we publish new case studies, and other helpful resources.