New Brunswick Schools Choose LED Lighting to Improve Classrooms and NOI
In an effort to reduce operating expenses, the New Brunswick school district chooses Tri-State LED solutions to retrofit its educational facilities.
What you'll learn:
- Over $217,000 saved annually.
- The payback period for the retrofit investment was only 5.5 years.
- Efficiency for the retrofit areas was improved by 50%.
- A wide range of product benefits include operational efficiencies, increased safety, and improved sustainability.
- Our convenient and durable direct wire solutions deliver superior light output to improvide learning environments for students and faculty.
“This innovative project will upgrade the school district’s energy systems without any impact to our taxpayers and will reduce our carbon footprint immensely. Our school community embraces change, and I congratulate the Board of Education for taking on this remarkable task.”
New Brunswick Mayor
Join Our list to get updated when we publish new case studies, and other helpful resources.